Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Late Birthday

Today I had lunch with my two sister's S and T. We went to Mimi's Cafe to celebrate my birthday. Yes my birthday was last month, better late than never. We had a good time. I was however, quite embarassed when all the server's came over to our table to sing "Happy Birthday" (surprise) and the whole room clapped and cheered. I really don't like being the center of attention. Notice the picture, yes it is me! How long ago, I'll leave that up to you. Since the photographer didn't bring her camera we do not have a current picture.

3 comments:

Lissa said...

How cute! I can't believe you didn't bring your camera!!!!!

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday late! :) what a cute picture. I love Mimi's, good muffins.

Carla said...

I love the picture! So cute! Hope you had a very Happy Birthday.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers