Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

DC Trip July 12, 2007


This is my first post to my new blog. I am sure there are those of you who thought I would never set up an account, but here it is for better or worse. This picture was taken by R when we were in DC. It is the WWII Memorial. I think he is quite the photographer.

3 comments:

Lissa said...

A big WOOHOO to you! This is one of my favorite pics from your trip, too. Great, now I can't post your pictures anymore. :)

Sharon said...

YAY!!! Welcome to the blog-world :) Glad you finally gave in!

Carla said...

Welcome! I love the picture. That is my favorite memorial in DC. Walking inside of it, you can't help but be awed by it. But I've never had the chance to see it at night. It's beautiful.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers