Crayons
Sunday morning and even though we are a little out of practice with getting small children ready, we did manage to make it to Sunday School on time. The children were cooperative and K was anxious to know if her momma and Daddy would be there. Little C, well his main concern was to eat and play. After church was over we met up with our other grandchildren and their parents to have lunch. During lunch K and C's parents called and were at our house to pick up the kids, and we weren't there. Anyway, the children and parents have been reunited. As R and I returned home all was quiet. Extremely quiet, all that remains of our weekend with grandchildren are displaced items and toys around my house. Funny how that is, we miss them already. I think I'll have some chocolate!
2 comments:
It's not quiet at my house. :)
Hmmm...chocolate sounds good, quiet or not! :)
Post a Comment