Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Skywatch

Sunrise on the Indian River the day after Space Shuttle Endeavor launched.
For more sky pictures visit:

17 comments:

Eve said...

Gorgeous! I love those round, red sunsets!

GAWO said...

Wow, this is very very nice. :-)

annalarssonphotography said...

WOW!!!!

This is just amazing!!

Have a great weekend :)
Anna

Donna said...

Oh my goodness! Gorgeous!!!

Photo Cache said...

I know this is the popular comment, but I will still use it: WOW!

Kerri Farley said...

WOW! This is gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful capture, colours. Nice one.

Sharon said...

I just love this pic

Regina said...

Glorious sunset.
Amazing!

Tammie Lee said...

This is mighty fine!

Mike's Travels said...

Amazing and beautiful :)

Michele said...

WOW... magnificent!

BirdingMaine said...

Beautiful photo! The colors are awesome.

Unseen India Tours said...

Beautiful..Fantastic ..I enjoyed this post..Unseen Rajasthan

Arija said...

A wonderful sunset, the sun is seldom seen slipping away between clouds like this. Superb colour as well.

Tone said...

What a Shot! Beatutiful colors!

PERBS said...

What an absolutely beautiful capture!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers