Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, May 8, 2009

Just a Singing

Heard a bird singing and went to search it out. Spotted this little guy and followed him around my yard. I couldn't believe how close I was able to get, so I took a ton of pictures. This is only one of my favorites. Then I had to come inside and look up what kind of bird it is. It is the Carolina Wren, known for it's singing.

3 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

Don't they have a lovely song! And so loud for such a small bird.
I LOVE this shot!! Very well done!!

PERBS said...

Great macro! And what kind of book do you have that you could find its name?

Naturegirl said...

Linda: seeing this image makes my heart sing! Thank you for sharing!
That SWF post was truly amazing! That orange ball..magnificant!
Wishing you a Happy Mother's day and your husband sweet memories of his mother! smiles NG

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers