Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, April 10, 2009

Can you see her?


Can you see her?
Originally uploaded by Ron&Linda
While planting flowers in my backyard today, I spotted this red cardinal setting on the fence. It wasn't until I uploaded my pictures that I saw the female was also in the picture. Love it when stuff like this happens.

5 comments:

B SQUARED said...

I agree. Some of my best photos occur by chance. Most of which, I don't know that I have till I enlarge them. Best wishes for a joyous Easter.

PERBS said...

What a great catch! I might not have noticed without you saying to look.

Easter blessings!

PERBS said...

Forgot to say I left a comment on yesterday's too.

Michele said...

Oh wow, how fortunate is that!?!! Awesome capture, that is just a perfect photo!

The best of Easter wishes to you all!

Hugs♥

storyteller said...

How nifty! I love this kind of serendipity too ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers