Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just couldn't resist

You know there is trouble somewhere when a 2-1/2yr old gets quiet! Today I was taking care of 2 of my grandchildren while their mom went on a field trip with the oldest. Suddenly the house got quiet (that never happens with this little guy, who talks non-stop) so I went looking. There he was in his new baby sisters bassinet. I must say I wasn't surprised, we knew it would happen sooner or later. Another reason why she is never left in the bassinet alone. Had to take the picture with my cell phone cause I didn't have my camera.

5 comments:

Carletta said...

Look at that face!
I bet you are glad you captured it no matter how you had to do it. :)

PERBS said...

Not one iota of guilt on his face! That is a story to tll his children soemday! You got proof! Ü

Hope you are enjoying yoru time with them. Hug them tight even if they are mischevious!

Michelle said...

Just like my little guy!! It was quiet around here one day and I couldn't find him either--he was hiding in the laundry basket with the lid closed! I sure can tell they are related-just like the girls! :-) Awesome picture!!

Kerri Farley said...

Oh what a cutie pie!!

dot said...

How cute! He was enjoying himself!!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers