For more skywatch visit: http://skyley.blogspot.com
Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
12 comments:
So beautiful.
Can't go wrong with water. Great colors in sky ... Chop on water is duly noted: looks cold.
That is beautiful. I wish I was right there right now.
This is amazing... I just love the swirls happening in the sky and the unique coloring!
Very nice photograph!!
Happy New Year, my friend!
~Michele~
(Hug)
what an amazing photo. happy new year.
Stunning!!! A very happy new year!
Nice pic happy new year
I really, really love your photo! Thanks so much for sharing it...
A superb sky. Nice shot altogether.
Love these whispy clouds!
Beautiful colors.
The peacefulness portrayed here is wonderful. A beautiful benediction on the year.
Stunning! Love those wisps of clouds too.
Post a Comment