Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
8 comments:
Wow! That definitely is a pretty sight to see during the winter! Did you get some snow too? hehehe
People are already talking about spring and winter isn't over YET! Give me a chance to enjoy some more snow . . . maybe.
Beautiful! I love it too
Oh Linda....this is lovely!
Wow, roses in January. How beautiful.
I am going to try to get back into blogging. I did make a post today. I have missed my blogging friends....it is all my husbands fault. He has been slaving me. LOL We are proud of all the work we have got accomplished but I am too old for all this work.
That's just amazing to see!!!
Beautiful!
This is an A-1 picture! It's so smooth looking.
Post a Comment