Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Catch of the Day

Over at my daughters house today the birds were having a field day eating the berries from one of her trees. So I grabbed my camera and went outside - they were just fluttering around so fast I didn't think any of my pictures would turn out. So was I surprised when I saw this one. I was thrilled. Hope you like it.

9 comments:

Sharon said...

I LOVE it! :) Great shot.

Sandy said...

Great shot! Looks like a robin to me.

Alan said...

That is a good one. Hopefully they are getting ready to fly back north!

Lissa said...

Wonderful, mom!

Michelle said...

That is really neat! Good job!

PERBS said...

Nice macro!

I am up and running on an old computer. Good thing my photo card has room for over 800 photos -- I was able to put 400 on this computer so far. Come and see my Columbia River views

Mike's Travels said...

A catch indeed. Nice one!

Carletta said...

What a great 'catch'!

Kerri Farley said...

Oh, that is a lovely Robin!!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers