Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Skywatch

This is how the sunrise looked a couple of days ago due to the thick fog that settled over the city.

For more skywatch visit
http://skyley.blogspot.com

16 comments:

Guy D said...

Simply fantastic shot, definately one of my favourite skywatch shots so far this week. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!
Regina In Pictures

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Gramma L: What a stunning shot. I love the birds in the water.

Lissa said...

OH MY WORD!!! I want a print of this!

Ruth said...

A beautiful and most interesting picture. I like the fully reflected heron in the water and the fog adds a mysterious mood. A great entry for SkyWatch!!

Sharon said...

Still really loving this shot!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing - happy SWF!

imac said...

Beautiful misty photo.

The Good Life in Virginia said...

beautiful shot...so peaceful...colors are lovely...

HappyK said...

Super shot - moody and beautiful.

Rune A Karlsen (Bildebloggen) said...

Dramatic, mystic and beautiful! Happy weekend and SkyWatch from Norway :o)

PERBS said...

Interesting! I like the fog and if the sunrise hadn't been there, it would look very eerie looking.

I also left a comment on two thers below.

Redzlan said...

This is great shot!.
I like the water ripple and complete with birds.

Michele said...

That is spectacular... I am completely mesmerized by this shot! Very well done, my friend!!

Arija said...

That is a beautiful picture, you should have it framed it is so peaceful and calming.

dot said...

This is a "WOW" picture! I love the last one of you and your husband too. I don't like to do awards but if I did I'd give you one for "the most improved blog"!

Mike's Travels said...

Those ripples are stunning.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers