Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mountain Caverns

What can you do in the mountains when it's raining all day?
Lets go visit some of the caverns we shouldn't get wet underground.

We can just call this one the "Bat Cave"


I just love all these different formations. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm only 35feet or so below the surface.

Finally, by the end of the day the sky is beginning to clear. Tomorrow, it's skyline drive.

5 comments:

Michele said...

Oh wow... exploring is cool. That bat cave looks fascinating! I would love to see these caverns.
Great photos!
~Michele~
Mountain Retreat- Canada

PERBS said...

Interesting! I have only been in Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico.

Think I have caught up on commenting now. See my note about linking your bench. . . Ü

dot said...

I've only been to Ruby Falls. I love that farm picture!

Lissa said...

Ok you guys should have had daddy dress up as batman for the cave picture with bats!

Looks like you're having fun but we miss you bunches!

Sharon said...

Eeep! Bats, ick. LOL, cool shot. Mom and Dad are up there now too, Melissa and I are holding onto each other for support though, don't worry. Hehe!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers