For more skywatch visit:
Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
15 comments:
I love to see the sun setting. This is a nice picture of sunset.
Check mine here: http://tomgu.bravejournal.com/entry/31414
Wonderful post!
Fantastic view and colors!
Stunning!
Santilli
Soft and peaceful end of the day!
I love this! Bridges make great pictures...add a sunset and WOW!
Ooo... you have changed the format of the blog! I like it... many are going to this template now.
The photo is outstanding... it is beautiful.. color is amazing!!
Have a really good weekend!
~Michele J~
Mountain Retreat
This is a fantastic photo,love the colours!
Romantic, a lovely end to the day.
Beautiful composition and colours!
That is a beautiful sky, and the bridge was perfect for it!
This is a great shot. Beautifully done.
Beautiful shot!
Always love water shots and when you include the sky with sunset or sunrise and a bridge too, what else can you ask for?
Love your new page color and bigger photos. I can't use the bigger photos or I would use up my space faster than I do now.
what a beautiful shot of the sunset and the bridge
FABULOUS shot!! The new blog template looks FANTASTIC!!!
Beautiful photo and I love your night photos below!
Post a Comment