Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Skywatch

Reflection of the clouds in the river while out on the boat.

For more skywatch visit

13 comments:

PERBS said...

What a beautiful reflection! Maybe I will look for a sky shot to post on my new blog too!

Paulie

PS I also commented on the one below this.

Anonymous said...

I like that...very cool take on sky watch :)

SandyCarlson said...

That's just beautiful!

Carletta said...

I love reflections and this is very nice!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful capture for skywatch! Mine's up too hope you can drop by... asking for your vote too... the way of fortune is like the milkyway in the sky, thanks alot! Happy weekend!

Tootie said...

It seems you caught that at just the right time. It's very pretty.

Michele said...

I love reflections... this one is beautiful. That's why I love being out on boats, you can always pick up great reflections out in the water!
Mountain Retreat

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Gramma L: Love it, love it, love it!
You had me when you were out on the boat. What a great shot on a wonderful Sky.

dot said...

What a neat shot! The reflection made a very pretty picture.

Berit T said...

Just lovely!!!

Have a nice weekend.

imac said...

Great reflection.

Lissa said...

Beautiful. Surprised the water was so calm.

Arija said...

That is a great up-side-down world. It must have been quite windstill to have such a clear reflection.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers