Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Child's Artwork

Some Artwork done by Grandchild #2, while staying with us.
Lately, my grandchildren having been creating art and giving it to me to display on my refrigerator. I think this is going to be the beginning of a digital scrapbook. I'm not one for putting clutter oops, I mean artwork on my fridge.



5 comments:

Andrea said...

We have alphabet magnets, pictures, a calendar, phone numbers all neatly on the refrigerator......unless my grandson starts spelling out words then the two groups of alphabet gets jumbled around.

Enjoy that beautiful artwork. One day it will stop coming.

Michele said...

Oh wow... artistic! Yes, I can imagine the fridge will be quite the display for art!!! A digital scrapbook is a fantastic idea, I think!

Kerri Farley said...

Oh, these are lovely! And I love the idea of a digital scrapbook!!

Sharon said...

She's so talented :) I can't put anything on mine either ~ stainless!

Paulie said...

I have no grandkids small enough still to draw me pictures to put on mine BUT my refrigerator is full of things, including notes and magnets. It's Grand Central for me. When I think I have lost something, I look there first. . . a digital scrapbook would be wonderful idea for you tho.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers