Another attempt at bird photography. I think its the sitting and waiting that I find the most challenging. After that its the waiting, waiting and then trying to get the focus clear. I had a lot more, but they were blurred. These are some of my favorites.
Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
6 comments:
You captured these birds well. I am not good at photographing birds. They are all pretty.
I have my feeder outside a window that doesn't have a screen on the part I take the picture through. Otherwise I'd never get one.
I like the third one best. I wonder if it's a woodpecker.
I believe it is. Must be a female because its head wasn't very red.
WOW... you are very good at bird watching... I just don't have the patience for it!!! These are splendid photos!
Mountain Retreat
I love that third one too, beautiful. I love that red cardinal! Great shots :)
Glad you finally got some. I am not good at watching for birds but have been lucky to get a few in a moment's notice.
Post a Comment