Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, July 11, 2008

What a difference

Previous picture of the beach was a week ago. Before the Hurricane was off the coast. Huge difference in the size of the swells!

5 comments:

Michele said...

Wow... you are not kidding! That's incredible!!

Lissa said...

Large swells = lots of surfers.
That's the most I've seen at our beaches.

Paulie said...

Hope the hurricane has died a quiet death by now way out to sea.

BTW, I am catching up and left a note on your last bunch of posts -- 5 or 6 of them.

Andrea said...

I have never been to the beach when a hurricane was heading towards me. Interesting. I do not want distruction but was praying the hurricane would bring us some rain.

Kerri Farley said...

WOW! Huge difference! Great shot!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers