Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Skywatch

This might be a stretch for a skywatch picture-but I thought it was kinda neat.
Can you tell what it is? It is the reflection of the sun on wet pavement, so cool!

18 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

I think it's the sun's reflection on water? It is beautiful. And it's good to stretch, so thanks!

Pappy said...

I agree with Sandy. I don't think a reflection of things residing in the sky is a stretch at all.

bobbie said...

Perfect!

Aisha said...

Oh it's beautiful! The pavement looks like gold. :D

FO - 2 said...

That is cool!
Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

This is just perfect.
Like a bath of gold!

Anonymous said...

Hi, from Brookville, Ohio.

I do like this photo you posted for Sky Watch Friday. Nice work.

Daniel J Santos said...

very beautiful colors, excellent.

Dina said...

An original idea and pleasing photo. I guess Sky Watch is whatever we make it.
Shalom from Jerusalem.

Michele said...

That is so neat! It's like artwork and totally qualifies for Sky watch!! Wow... it's awesome!!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

Stretch or not, it's stunning! I say it qualifies. ;-)

Tom said...

I thought is the relection on the water, I was amazed it was a wet pavement... a great sky watch shot.. and not streching the rules at all.. in fact I like the idea of a Sky Watch that dose not get your neck aeching from staring upwards all day.. :O)

Kim said...

There is still sky in this photo, even if it is being reflected. Wonderful shot.

Petunia said...

Beautiful!

Petunia's SWF

Andrea said...

The goldish tint is beautiful. I would never have thought of a reflection on pavement. Great capture.

Mike's Travels said...

Thought it was the sea! beautiful.

Kerri Farley said...

Wow! This is Fabulous! I love it when there are creative skywatch shots!!!
Very artistic!!

Sharon said...

Very cool! I thought it was on water too. :)

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers