"T" is for Thunderstorms
Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...


11 comments:
Thunderstorms in the South.
Amen.
We Like your post
Come visit,
Troy and Martha
There's a lot of water coming down. Great shots.
I was expecting some sound effects. . . Ü
How clever! At least these weren't as bad as the thunderstorm on Sunday!
Now that does look like a down pour
Please send us some of that rain. Nice shot of the clouds and the rain water pouring off the roof top.
Better you than me! LOL
Gosh, that sky looks pretty mean and just look at all of that rain coming down!! We have tons of rain here as well but not in a bad thunderstorm today... we had one of those storms about 3 days ago.
Stay safe!
We need some thunderstorms here! It looks like another summer of no rain.
Nice shots especially of the rain coming off the roof
I had trouble thinking of a T- why didn't I think of this? We had lots of storms last week!
I LOVE thunderstorms. But only if I'm safe and warm indoors. I'd hate to be out in a car during one.
I was once at a funfair, on the last ride of a roller-coaster before they shut it for the weather- we had just climbed to the very top and a big flash of lightening struck through the sky! The ride couldn't be stopped at that stage so over the peak we went and on and round, thunder booming. It was the scariest ride ever.
I was about 14 at the time and so wanted to go round again. LOL!
Thanks for the visit to my "Table Toes"!
WOW! That's some rain!
Post a Comment