Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Caught

This is why I never see any birds on this feeder. I caught the squirrels having a feast! I think I'm going to have to get a Squirrel proof feeder.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

That is so funny. I am afraid if I put out bird feeders the squirrels here would do the same thing. We are over populated with squirrels.

dot said...

A great catch! Our dog keeps the squirrels away but when she is inside they have a picnic.

Michele said...

Yikes... uh oh... silly squirrel. Great catch!

Lissa said...

Good luck on the squirrel proof feeder. Betty has bought several and none of them have been completely squirrel proof.

Sharon said...

LOL! Maybe put some corn cobs out for him and he'll leave the bird food alone.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers