Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ABC Wednesday

"S" is for Sunflower

16 comments:

Michele said...

Oh this is beautiful... I am impressed with the butterfly on the sunflower... it is spectacular!

TR Ryan said...

I've planted bunches this year in my new yard. I hope they tower mighty. Great S.

me ann my camera said...

Wonderful sunflower photos and the surprise bonus is the fritillary butterfly on it! Lovely 'S' choice.

ellen b. said...

How cool to catch the butterfly on the sunflower, too! Such a happy flower....

Texas Travelers said...

Nice sunflower and thanks for the bonus butterfly.

Our S is Setting.
come visit,
Troy and Martha

photowannabe said...

I like the butterfly on the lovely sunflower. Nice choices for the letter S.

FO - 2 said...

BEAUTIFUL! :)))

My S

Sharon said...

I love this, it is a beautiful image!

Mike's Travels said...

How perfect! A dream shot.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Sunflower and a butterfly. Now that's an impressive shot. Well done .

nina at Nature Remains. said...

Oh, wow!

Nina at Nature Remains

Unknown said...

Your flower shots are so beautiful.

Andrea said...

I love sunflowers. The butterfly adds such beauty to an already beautiful photo. Great capture.

Neva said...

These are stunning! I wish mine looked like this!
My S is here
And here

Paulie said...

The sunflowers are pretty in themselves but with that butterfly perching on it, it is stupendous! You might not see this since I am running late getting around but if you do, come and see my S post.

Dragonstar said...

Such beautiful photographs! Stunning!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers