
Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
6 comments:
AHhh. what a pretty rose....it is way too soon for my roses to be up and I really only have hedge roses as I am not that intense of a gardener....but I love looking at roses.....very nice....and I only thought of railroad on my way home as I was thinking about what I was going to post!!! It is funny what we see at times.
Oh, it's beautiful and one of my favorite colors as well. Oh how I wish computers would let us smell... gorgeous roses!!
How pretty! I didn't even think of rose for today and used my yellow rose photo for yesterday. lol
I'm with Michele..I wish computers would let us smell. That is a gorgeous rose. Beautiful color!
Really beautiful! One of my favorite flowers!
Beautiful color. I think your roses are prettier than mine.
Post a Comment