Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, April 11, 2008

Skywatch

"The Plane"

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Great catch!

Anonymous said...

"Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts. We will be soon landing ... oh, by the way ... put a pretty smile because we are having our picture taken for SKY WATCH FRIDAY" ... this said the flight captain!
Nice photo.

SandyCarlson said...

Well done! I always wonder if there's anybody watching me from up there while I'm watching them!

DeeMom said...

Good one...

Andrea said...

Great shot of the plane. I tried to get planes yesterday but they were too high and my zoom is not good enough. Finally a buzzard started circling around me so I got a few shots of him. I think he thought I was dead and was coming in for a landing but when he saw me move he went elsewhere for his lunch.

Sharon said...

Fantastic shot :) But did you mean "De Plane"? LOL

FO - 2 said...

Neat shot!
Cool.
Have a nice weekend. :)

lv2scpbk said...

Good plane photo and sky.

Tom said...

Well done.. another picture that shows what great results are to found all around us.

Tom

Anne-Berit said...

Great shot!

Anonymous said...

This is such a good shot!

Daniel J Santos said...

Great sky watch, great picture.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Nice photo!

Love your banner's photo! Gorgeous!

Pernille said...

Very nice SWF-photo:)

dot said...

Nice shot and I love Quint's comment! I was going to say "zee plane boss, zee plane"! lol

Lilli & Nevada said...

Great shot

Misty DawnS said...

I'd like to be on that plane going somewhere warm ;-)

♥ Denise BC ♥ said...

Picture wonderful, great shot.

Denise BC

Andree said...

It looks like its wheels are down? I love shots like this, I have been trying them myself.

http://meeyauw-pad.blogspot.com/2008/04/sky-watch-friday-red-tailed-hawk.html

Paulie said...

Perfect capture of the plane in a perfectly blue sky!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers