Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Nothing but rain this weekend
After a weekend of rain I think it makes all the spring flowers look so fresh.
Wow, those are beautiful. My husband fertilized our yard and pasture about two weeks ago so this rain was a blessing. And it really turned greener today after the sun came out.
You know what they say about April showers bringing May flowers. You just got both of your's in April!Thanks for all your nice comments on my blog. I'm waiting to see the tree you mentioned!
Oh those flowers are BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, those are beautiful.
My husband fertilized our yard and pasture about two weeks ago so this rain was a blessing. And it really turned greener today after the sun came out.
You know what they say about April showers bringing May flowers. You just got both of your's in April!
Thanks for all your nice comments on my blog. I'm waiting to see the tree you mentioned!
Oh those flowers are BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment