Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bottle Brush

6 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

Hello. I found you at Mrs Nesbits. I love your Bottle Brush photo. I saw these growing in San Diego when My daughter and I were exploring an abandoned ranch. The Lord certainly has created some beautiful plants for us to enjoy.
I enjoyed your photos.
Thanks

dot said...

I need some of those! Love that color.

Sharon said...

I love those, I've seen a lot of them lately.

Mississippi Songbird said...

Those are beautiful. I found your blog thru Bears In Exile..
Have a great day..

Mike's Travels said...

I love these. I've tried to grow one here in London but no flowers are coming. :(

Andrea said...

Love the color....so pretty.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers