Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Monday, March 3, 2008

Walk down memory lane

Does this look familiar to anyone? Some of you are probably too young to remember.
It's the drive to the SouthFork Ranch from the TV Series "Dallas"

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Yes!! Every Friday night, it was "Dukes of Hazzard" and then "Dallas" :)

Andrea said...

Wow, that is a beautiful picture.

And I found it funny too that Dot and I both posted our local water tower on the same day. Dot lives probably 20 miles north of me. She is a sweetie. She talked me into blogging.

Nancy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.I never watched Dallas but I do remember that picture being shown to advertise the show.We must be about the same age.I am 57 and this June hubby and I will be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary.

Debbie365 said...

I hate to admit it...but it looked familiar...what is worse is that the first thing I think of is Gone with the Wind! Not that I was around when it was made! Ha!

Lissa said...

Yes, I totally remember!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes I remember. I watched it every week.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers