Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, March 28, 2008

Skywatch

Took this picture last week while waiting for the moon.

31 comments:

dot said...

What a neat shot! I'd love to see something like that in person.

ellen b. said...

Very cool catch. have a wonderful weekend...

Anne-Berit said...

Great capture,veru good:o)

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Real cool shot!!! Very clear :)
Have a good weekend ahead.

My Skywatch

Unknown said...

Those experimental planes, etc are always flying around here, too. They certainly have a great contrast against the sky. I would love to be in the plane to take photos. But, that won't happen. LOL

Andrea said...

Great capture. Now where is the moon? Seems when something exciting happens, I do not have my camera. We were going to go out to eat this evening. My husband said we should swing by the ball field to watch our grandson practice t-ball. I took my camera Monday while he practiced but did not know we were going this evening so I did not take my camera. A squirrel went running across the top of the fence and up the light pole. I thought....AND NO CAMERA!

SandyCarlson said...

I wish I had the courage to try this sometime, but I'm a landlubber!

Leslie: said...

It was well worth the wait. See what you captured! Good job! :D

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Man flying!!

It's very interesting!!

Luiz

Lilli & Nevada said...

Great shot, did you ever get the shot for the moon?

Unknown said...

Very neat shot!

Small City Scenes said...

Perfect!!! Did the moon ever show up? MB

FO - 2 said...

Cool! :)

Tom said...

Now this is a perfect Skywatch picture... Who could have resisted looking up into the Sky to see this.. :O) Thank you for posting such a fun shot ..

Thank you for joining in again as well
Tom

Pernille said...

Great and a cool photo! I wish I could do that:)

Anonymous said...

I see you got a flying-man and a great photo, but what about moon? Did it came late or on time?

Kerri Farley said...

OH, a nice one! I would never have the courage to do something like that....but sure is FUN to watch!
Happy Friday!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

wonderfull sky I love the sport "playing in the wind with Flyers" (PS I can imagine why you like the blackberrie)

Have a great weekend , please come for a visit at my blog with 48 Sky's (collage) from Luxemburg...

Greetings from JoAnn (Holland)

and I've more of my travels...in Europe.

lv2scpbk said...

Nice clear shot.

Daniel J Santos said...

to radical for me, excellent image.

irish daisies said...

oh i loved watching my dad jump..except the time he broke his leg... great veiw!

DeeMom said...

KEWL

Misty DawnS said...

Looks like so much fun! I would love to do this (my husband says I'm crazy hehe)

Have a great weekend.

Petunia said...

LOL! Cool shot! Would you like to do something like that...
Me???
Never!


You find my SWF post here

maryt/theteach said...

Granmal, what an impressive picture! The slice of the plane against the sky! Marvelous! :)

KOSTAS said...

Most excellent photograph, marvellous the subject in order to it is appearred sky watch!

Berit T said...

Very good!

EG CameraGirl said...

What fun to have your camera handy when such a neat shot comes along. ;-)

Travis said...

Neat Shot. I would love to be that person. I have always wanted to do that.

Paulie said...

An added bonus for sure!

Dewdrop said...

What a cool surprise that must have been! Very cool.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers