Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...

16 comments:
That is really pretty! Makes me think of the song by the light of the silvery moon only your moon looks golden.
Happy Easter!
GORGEOUS photo! love the reflection! This is a beautiful capture.
Moon reflected on the sea surface is a amazing image!!
Beautiful picture!
Luiz
Hello Linda
Thank you for this.. and it is always beter late than never...;O)
I tried for a moon shot last night but the cloud cover was spoiling the shot and then I got to cold.
The reflection you have captured here is very good
Tom
This is wonderful! Beautiful colors and reflections.
Happy Easter.
Really pretty. Relaxing and peacefull. I liked it a lot.
Happy Easter.
Incredible shot and well-worth the wait.
Have a nice holiday weekend.
Abraham Lincoln
Brookville, Ohio
Amazing and very beautiful image, excellent moment.
Oh that is gorgeous. It looks so peaceful. I wish I was there.
Enjoy your Easter weekend.
I'm glad you waited. That is just gorgeous. Thanks!
Beautiful. It was certainly a gorgeous moon. Nice reflection.
Love it, I'm glad you waited until night. Happy Easter.
Beautiful picture:D Well done!
Now, that was worth the wait!!!!! Good job, mom!
Beautiful! I didn't get any shots of the full moon this time. Very cloudy here.
WOW! I didn't catch this one from last week! Absolutly Stunning shot! I LOVE it!
Post a Comment