Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, March 14, 2008

Skywatch

I took this picture while in our Nation's Capital this week

22 comments:

Andrea said...

The orange and yellow colors are beautiful. The birds just adds a special touch to an already gorgeous picture.

Carletta said...

Stunning!

Byrning Bunny said...

I hear someone singing, "can't stop the fire." Beautiful shot, and the birds are so cool.

http://byrningbunny.wordpress.com

Tom said...

This really is a nice Sky Watch to be sharing with us all. Love the colouring and it is always a pleasure when birds are caught as well.
Have a great weekend and thanks for joining in

Tom

pts said...

beautiful.

Daniel J Santos said...

Amazing image, fantastic colors and the birds... beautiful composition.

Anonymous said...

A most stunning photo!

SandyCarlson said...

That sky is just so peaceful.Gorgeous.

Michele said...

WOW... that is breathtaking!! I almost fell out of my chair. Very pretty...

The Rocky Mountain Retreat

Anita said...

Wow! Absolutely wonderful!

Pernille said...

Love the colour and this is a beautiful photo!
Have a nice weekend:)

Berit T said...

Amazing! This color is so beautiful!
Have a nice weekend.

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Nice and romantic photo!

Luiz

Carole said...

Great shot! What birds are those and what are they circling?

Lilli & Nevada said...

That is beautiful.

DeeMom said...

WOW, those birds sure set a beautiful sky in poetic motion

Daryl said...

A Hitchcock (The Birds)sky!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Very beautiful! I agree with Daryl, a great Hitchcock, from "The Birds" sky!

EG CameraGirl said...

You captured something special!

Leslie: said...

This is amazing! Must be sunset - am I right? I don't think the birds would be up and flying yet if it were morning. Beautiful!

Angie said...

That is utterly spectacular!

Misty DawnS said...

Fantastic capture! I've been trying to get a shot like this and it just hasn't worked out. But, it most certainly worked for you! This is absolutely spectacular!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers