Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, March 7, 2008

Skywatch

I took this picture last week while traveling through Texas. This is the view through the front window of my car at 70mph.

28 comments:

Lissa said...

We were thinking alike today! The trees above the sun look like hair.

Annie said...

Doesn't it look like a giant eye, just watching to see what you'll do next? Fabulous photo. Thanks for coming by my place tonight.

Sharon said...

Beautiful shot, I love the trees.

Michele said...

WOW!!! That's awesome!!
The Rocky Mountain Retreat

Willard said...

Wow, that has some beautiful color.

SandyCarlson said...

Marvelous. I see what Annie sees. I see magic!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Hey it has eye lashes great shot

Byrning Bunny said...

You're driving into the fire there. That is a fantastic shot.

http://byrningbunny.wordpress.com/

Tom said...

I'm with Annie on this, A big bright eye with beautiful long lashes comes to my mind... as well of the wonder of the overall view at 70mph.. :o) A well captured Sky Watch scene.

Tom

Anne-Berit said...

Lookes like the sun got hair,beautiful shot:o)

Marie said...

Amazing photo!

Anonymous said...

If you got such a catch, I just can imagine the car ride was amazing!

Angie said...

Hi,
Wow, this is just beautiful!I hope someone else was driving though when you took this photo,lol

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

Beautiful pic.
Don't try to take snapshot while driving in France you could have to pay a fine or your driving license could be taken from you.

Daniel J Santos said...

Beautiful and strong, well done.

Anne said...

Up or down, hars to say, but beautiful :-)

Love from Norway.

Daryl said...

The sun got a new hairdo! How fun

Daughter of Annie said...

This picture is breath taking..

Thanks - nice way to begin the day..God bless - Mary

Linda said...

No worry, my husband was driving, while I was taking the pictures.

Pernille said...

Just beautiful!!!

Andrea said...

Great capture. Beautiful

Petunia said...

I didn't know that the sun have hair! Great and funny picture:D

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

INTERESTING, SUN WITH HAIR!!!

Santilli

Misty DawnS said...

Very neat! The tree makes it look as if the sun has hair ;-)

Yolanda said...

I like this shot. It looks like the sun has hair.

Berit T said...

Very nice photo . I see the sun has hair, but where is the smile?
Have a nice weekend!

Lana G! said...

Now we're talking - You're as crazy as I am! Love that you take photos while driving. I do the same thing!

Kostas said...

Amazing photograph with marvellously hot colours.
Splendid sunset!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers