Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Sunday, March 23, 2008

For He has Risen

Empty Tomb - He is Risen!
This picture uploaded by jpbrannigan

Paid in Full

6 comments:

Paulie said...

That says it all -- a blessed Easter to you and yours.

Do you have a photo of "your" cross with the words "Paid in Full " on your blog. I would love to see it.

I had a hard time designing my bulletin board and what you saw is what it ended up with. I decided on simplicity rather than covering the whole board. The butterfly and the tulips show new life along with the words.

dot said...

Wow! Like Paulie said that picture says it all!

Andrea said...

Interesting picture.

Hope you had a wonderful Easter day.

Paulie said...

Thanks for posting the paid in full photo -- it is neat that it is a permanent part of your sanctuary. I couldn't decide if I wanted to drape a cloth ver the cross or add a butterfly so I decided to use the butterfly to show the new life that Jesus paid for completely for us.

Michele said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. This is a wonderful post to describe what has happened today... very nice.

Sharon said...

Beautiful, it was a great day :)

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers