Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Must be your grandchildren! Very cute! I like the way their reflection shows on the side. That little one looks really happy to be sitting in the fire truck.
Yes, these are 2 of my 4 grandchildren. He was thrilled to be in that truck.
Awwww, good choice. Maybe I'll have to get in on the ABC postings...
Firetruck was a good choice. I missed out on ABC Wednesday also because I was in the hospital.
Great choice for F!
I missed you last week. This was a cool F.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Must be your grandchildren! Very cute! I like the way their reflection shows on the side. That little one looks really happy to be sitting in the fire truck.
Yes, these are 2 of my 4 grandchildren. He was thrilled to be in that truck.
Awwww, good choice. Maybe I'll have to get in on the ABC postings...
Firetruck was a good choice. I missed out on ABC Wednesday also because I was in the hospital.
Great choice for F!
I missed you last week. This was a cool F.
Post a Comment