Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ABC Wednesday "G" is for Gasoline

Gasoline - This was the price of gasoline in Texas last week. When we returned home the price here was about 29 cents higher. My picture is a little blurred but you get the gest of it. Way too high!

29 comments:

Paulie said...

Almost $3.44 here and by this summer supposed to get to 4 dollars. I am glad i don't drive. I never even thought of gasoline for G. . . wanted to do Geology but my rocks are in storage still. Come see what I chose.

kuanyin333 said...

Yup...WAY too high...even higher over here on Maui where we boast that we're the highest in the nation. Sad but true.

ellen b. said...

I got gas yesterday at Costco for way cheaper than other stations here for $3.09.

Katney said...

I use three gallons every day I work. Working is expensive.

Nancy said...

Great choice for the letter G since we have been seeing the cost rise the last few weeks.Here in southern WV our price per gallon is running around $3.19.

Lilli & Nevada said...

Well that was a depressing G sign. LOL Gas here is $3.49 now.

Janet said...

We just paid $3.49 for gas a couple of days ago. I agree, it's way too high!

Kate said...

Certainly is a change from my childhood memories of gasoline prices!

Lana G! said...

The blur is from the tears you shed having to pay so much for gas right?!

Great idea for G!

Juliana RW said...

great choice for G theme

Hope you visit mine also Thanks.

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

May be it's a good news for the future !
We have to find other energy.

ArneA said...

Oil prices give Norway as a production country a funding of 2009 trillion NOK (400 tril $) invested in stocks, but we still have very high gasoline prices per liter

Anne-Berit said...

The gas-prices are way too high in Norway too,good G-post:o)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi RonLin,
This is a wonderfull G Theme for ABC wednesday,yeh I know the feeling with Blurry pics, but the tehme is clear for Gasoline!:)


Greetings from JoAnn/Holland
Visit my G for ABC wednesday

Mrs Mac said...

Hmmm I can't translate it... here in South East England it's £1.04 for ONE LITRE. Nearly $10 a gallon, I think. Though I seem to recall that UK and US gallons differ... which is bigger I don't know.

Good idea for "G"!

FO - 2 said...

The gasolin in Norway costs three times as much! :(
90% taxes!

Pernille said...

Nice and creative G!

gma said...

Gas prices are ridiculous.

Daryl said...

Clever!

DeeMom said...

Ours is high as well almost as bad as the price of milk

Berit T said...

Very good idea!!!!

Lissa said...

I remember the "good ole days" when it was $.99 per gallon.

Petunia said...

Gasoline is too expensive here in Norway. Cost about three times as much. Cars are very eexpensive too.

Andrea said...

GAS....first post I have seen for GAS and it is on all of our minds with how expensive it is now. Good thought.....GASOLINE. Sunday our cheaper gas was $3.15. I have not been out since to see what is is now.

Sharon said...

Oh me. I remember when I got my first car, it was about .85 a gallon! Speaking of first cars, You’ve Been Tagged!

Dragonstar said...

We're paying $8.11 a gallon here in Ireland (translated from Euros!) Pray you never have to pay that much!

becky aka theRAV said...

I paid $3.12 today to fill up. This was a good choice.

BumbleVee said...

Dam gas companies anyway..... not like they aren't making glenty already..

mrsnesbitt said...

Ours is a record high price right now. It cost hubby £60 to fill up his tank with deisel. (about 120$)
I wont share his actual words! LOL!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers