Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bible Study

This is my Bible Study course for about the next 13 weeks. After completing the first week I found this book both challenging and enlighting. My goal is to have a more effective prayer life as I continue to grow in my relationship with Jesus Christ and strive do His will.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

No matter what else is going on, it seems like that's one area that ALWAYS needs improvement in my life. Let me know if you like that study. Are you doing it on your own?

Linda said...

I like it, even though it's a challenge. Group study on Wednesday at Church - I think your in the other class.

Andrea said...

Looks like a good study. We can never pray enough since the Bible does say, "Pray without ceasing." So many people just pray when they are down on luck. Then they do not understand why they are so down on their luck so much. If they would open their eyes and realize God has to bring them down so they will talk to Him.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers