Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Saturday, December 29, 2007

"Singer Inspiration"

With a new Christmas present (that wasn't even on my list) I'm saying goodbye to an ole' faithful sewing machine. My old "Singer" that we purchased some 32 years ago has been replaced with a new "Singer Inspiration." After all this time the machine has never been in the repair shop and it still works. The only reason it is being replaced is because the foot controller sticks. This happened recently in the middle of a project, fortunately for me, R was home and came to my rescue, that's probably when he decided to buy me a new one. Thanks honey for my gift!

This is my old "Singer"

This is it's replacement. The "Singer Inspiration" - so cool it threads itself.

First project, which I made today, was a new curtain for the guest/grandkid's room.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

How nice! I love the valance.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers