Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, December 7, 2007

Lights

This year I've been really slow on getting my Christmas decorating done. This is a close-up of the new LED lights that I'm attempting to put on the tree. I put around 600 lights on my tree, but with these new lights, that is a bit expensive, plus I'm having a time trying to find them. It's only taken me a week to get the lights done. This years tree is a 8-9 ft. Frasier Fir (my favorite) that we purchased from Ace. I didn't have it shipped direct this year because I couldn't get one as big as I wanted. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have it finished!

No comments:

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers