Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"Knock-out"

This is a "Knock-Out" rose bush. I have several of these in my yard and plan to plant a lot more. For those of you who love roses, these are basically maintenance free and bloom all year long. I love them!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Never heard of it, but it sure is pretty.

Lissa said...

I plan to put bunches of these in my yard, too.

Linda said...

Ready when you are!

Debbie365 said...

Looks like a winner! I have 4 very unloved bushes at the moment, and they are really showing their neglect! I should replace them with these maybe? They are right off the edge of my deck. I'll bet they would look great there!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers