Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Boy's will be Boy's

Who's birthday is it anyway! I laughed so hard today at grown-up's playing like children. It was great. It's nice to be able to unwind and play like a kid again. However, in the morning I think the grown-up's will get out of bed a little slower than the children and ask this question. " Why did I do that?"



Surfing


Jumping/flying


Easy does it!

Ouch!


Ali babba!

Children watching adults in amazement. Can we please have a turn?

Look out, here I come!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my GOSH!! Those are hilarious!! I'm sure you're right, I see three guys who will be movin' a little slow tomorrow! (I'm impressed though, very)

Debbie365 said...

Okay, that looks like SO much fun! I remember we did a slip 'n slide at some friends' house one afternoon. The two grownup Dad-type guys doing it was so funny...we called it the 'Blimpics'! I think I like the blow up thing better though...has to make for a softer landing pad!

Sharon said...

Ok, it's even funnier now that I know the sound effect that goes with "ali babba" :)

Lissa said...

We have to get the video on here to show you guys! So funny!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers