Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, August 9, 2007

My First

I have to attend a big event with R this weekend, so I thought I would go get a pedicure for the occasion. Yes, I know it's hard to imagine someone my age has never had a pedicure, but it's true. It wasn't a bad experience either, so I just might do it again.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Looks good! I didn't have one until about 2 years ago. I'm hooked! :)

Pat N Fl said...

I didn't have one till last year and I am older than you. I now have had 3 I couln't believe how good it felt.

Lissa said...

That's what I've been telling ya'll all along. Matter of fact, I need one for Night of Stars...

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers