Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, July 20, 2007

Reflections of the day!

Eating a "biter biscuit"

Look Granma, no hands!

I still can't understand why we as parents, grandparents, etc. spend so much money on toys. Just give them coke cans and other items that were in their places around my house.


6 comments:

Sharon said...

Ah yes, "biter biscuit", or "hand-grenade cookie"! :)

Sharon said...

Oh and by the way...TAG YOU'RE IT! See my blog for details. :)

Lissa said...

YUCKY! I'm glad I didn't have to clean up that biter biscuit mess. No wonder he doesn't get them at home. :)

Carla said...

Looks like he enjoyed it! And he's walking?!? Last I heard he got his new shoes and took one step.

Linda said...

He can stand alone, but not walking. He tries a few steps. He is getting a bit braver.

Debbie365 said...

Allen used to call those 'Hand Grenade' cookies! They get everywhere when they are all slobbery! Ha!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers